Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay with ionic alert.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I keep getting alerts, over and over again, regarding pay with ionic. Please make this stop. I don't have it set up, nor do I want to set it up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@KEricksonwrote:

I keep getting alerts, over and over again, regarding pay with ionic. Please make this stop. I don't have it set up, nor do I want to set it up. 

Try resetting your Ionic by pressing and holding the bottom right and left buttons together for approx 10 secs until the screen blanks. If you’ve never set it up it might be caught in a loop that a reset may sort.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

@KEricksonwrote:

Try resetting your Ionic by pressing and holding the bottom right and left buttons together for approx 10 secs until the screen blanks. If you’ve never set it up it might be caught in a loop that a reset may sort.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @KErickson. Hello @SunsetRunner.

That sounds very bothersome.

@SunsetRunner Thanks for helping out, that is great suggestion.

@KErickson Please let us know if the restart did the trick for you or if the alerts continued. This would be very helpful for other users that might be experiencing the same situation.

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, I'll try that. It kept draining my battery, and in my frustration I've left it off for the past couple days. 

Best Answer

Hey @KErickson.

Removing it is very understandable in this situation. 

Please do try the restart and keep us posted on how it goes. It should resolve the situation so that you can use the Fitbit again.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Finally, I have some reprieve from the constant alerts. The suggestion
worked. Some renewed faith in the device.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @SunsetRunner. Your suggestion worked. Some renewed faith in the device. Take care

K

Best Answer
0 Votes
That reset worked all of 12 hours. Seriously???!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

The reset did not work after all, and now my watch won't hold a charge more than 12 hours. I'm ready to either exchange or get my money back. Any other suggestions, or did I waste over $300?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @KErickson.

Thanks for letting us know that the restart worked for a short amount of time. 

I have a couple of questions to find the best way to move forward:

• Does the notification come at random times or does it happen when you open the app?
  • What device are you using to sync your Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried resetting my ionic several times and the pay alerts keep popping up every few seconds.  Also, I’m trying to update the device but it continues to fail and won’t connect to my WiFi 

Best Answer
0 Votes