Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preorder/Release Date for Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey!  

So I am super excited by all things Ionic, but am running a race within the next 2 months. What is the release date that it will be able to be shipped out if preordered?

Best Answer
734 REPLIES 734

@tnarro wrote:

Just look at the Market Cap of this stock. It is less than 1x sales. And $2.99/share in cash on balance sheet. It is one of those moments when people will look back and say, "I can't believe fitbit was such a cheap stock." I understand why they got punished, but the past year has shown the company is serious about taking the company beyond a "wearables trend," while taking steps to stay on the wave of that very trend. Now if they can just turn a profit...

I'm sorry but I have to disagree.....

Best Answer
0 Votes
Actually, saying that....mine hasn't moved either. I've had a few deliveries from them on a Saturday though, and a Sunday too.
I remember a few times when the tracker wasn't updated at all. So you never know, you might get a surprise!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fifa 18 was being delivered yesterday too, I saw a lot of irate people on twitter chasing deliveries from Yodel .... we are all so impatient (she says whilst checking parcel status again) 

IONIC 🙂 Alta HR (retired) / Flex 1 (retired) / Android S8
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rig wrote:

Fifa 18 was being delivered yesterday too, I saw a lot of irate people on twitter chasing deliveries from Yodel .... 

Digital download prevents such problems Robot Happy

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner wrote:

@Rig wrote:

Fifa 18 was being delivered yesterday too, I saw a lot of irate people on twitter chasing deliveries from Yodel .... 

Digital download prevents such problems Robot Happy

Yes! Now if only we could digitally download our Ionic's to our wrists Smiley Very Happy I should probably be careful what I wish for... 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

You mean this?  🙂fit2.png

Ionic with S9plus
Best Answer

@Rhoyz wrote:

You mean this?  🙂fit2.png

Smiley LOLSmiley Very HappySmiley Tongue

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer
0 Votes

all solved with the digital download .... Im going to cancel my order 😉 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I preordered 3 weeks ago. I got mine in the mail on Saturday September 30th. This was 2 days earlier than the estimated Monday October 2nd date the original order had on it. 

I am going to try to go into the stores to see if I can grab the Fitbit Flyer headsets to go with it today. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I ordered the flyers on Wednesday from fitbit, paid the extra for delivery and got them on Friday! Super quick!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hats off to John Lewis retailer in the UK.

No messing about - order processing = perfect!

1. Order placed on website Sat 30th Sept at 20:15.

2. Email confirmed local pick up confirmed Monday 2nd Oct.

3. Text to my mobile this morning at 09:30 (Monday 2nd) saying ready for collection.

Boom!

Best Answer

@Annie311 wrote:
I ordered the flyers on Wednesday from fitbit, paid the extra for delivery and got them on Friday! Super quick!

Sent from my iPhone

How are the flyers? Decent sound quality? Good fit? 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Amazon saga continues.

Amazon's tracking page shows that I will receive the watch, ordered with 1-day delivery service, by tomorrow (10/3).  When I looked up the UPS tracking number at UPS's own site, it says delivery by 10/4 by 2-day service.

I contacted Amazon by chat, and the rep tells me it will now deliver tonight (10/2) by 9pm, after he contacted UPS to resolve.

Here's hoping he's right.  The Amazon page and UPS's tracking system still show the 10/3 and 10/4 dates.  If it isn't here tonight I will have to try to pick one up locally due to my vacation plans that necessitate delivery 10/3 at the latest, assuming there are still some around tomorrow. 

Arrrrgggghhhh.

Brian

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow. That's good. The website was telling me 4-5 weeks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine arrived today yay!!! It's waiting at home for me 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine shipped Tuesday last week, says it's supposed to show up tomorrow but on Saturday at 3am on the tracking it lists that the shipping info has been sent to my local post office with no further info since then. 3 hours before that data, at midnight, it said it was leaving the Seattle area on its way to me which is about 3 hours away. USPS has no tracking info available for my watch. Trying my tracking number on their website reads no information 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ordered mine from Fitbit on 27th, and so far it's still being processed. Wondering whether I should cancel the order and get one from Amazon- apparently they do ship, albeit things can get wonky with couriers. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Became available to buy since 2nd of the month here in local stores.

@tsaloni

It's possible to contact the fitbit support team to ask when your Fitbit is ready to ship & then decide if wanting to cancel.. & buy from Amazon.. Cat Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine got delayed in Shipping again. Can I cancel and order from Amazon? The ionic was within 2mi from my house and shipped back out and back and now back out. Why can't they just call me and I will get my watch or just throw it out the window as they drive past my house like they do during Xmas?  Frustrated. Well, bright side, watch went 150mi loop so far or 25mi a day so massive carbon burn.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GSOD

It's possible to cancel a order on Amazon, feel free to check out this article:

Amazon: Cancel Items or Orders

Best Answer
0 Votes