Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with the Fitbit Ionic refund

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, hopefully someone can help with the issue I’m having with the refund from the Ionic recall

I registered the watch on the refund website on the 5th of November 2023. I followed the process and got the verification reference. I knew there was a 4–6-week delay before the refund would be received.

I contacted Fitbit support after 6 weeks and every 2-3 days for a progress update.

I have told the following,

The refund has been paid, check your spam folders. I advised the refund had not been received and my spam folder was empty.

After numerous phone calls I was advised the refund would be paid between the 10th -17th January, it wasn’t.

At least three escalations have been made to what advocates call a “higher office”, the last one today.

I contacted the UK (where I live) refund call centre, I was told they hadn’t received the verification information from Fitbit support my watch was deactivated and to contact Fitbit support.

I contacted Fitbit support again and talked to an advocate who was excellent and was able to tell me the watch was deactivated and sent me an e-mail to confirm. The advice was to contact the UK refund centre within a couple of days.

I contacted the refund centre, and they confirmed the verification still hadn’t been received and to contact Fitbit support.

I emailed Fitbit support and copied in the email I had received that the watch was deactivated and could they process this info to allow the UK to process my claim.

I received a reply which I believe is a standard e-mail to check my spam folders and the refund would take 4-6 weeks.

I contacted Fitbit support again today and a new escalation case was generated for the higher office.

I would greatly appreciate help, how can I resolve the issue, I'm going round in circles. Contacting Fitbit support has proved unsuccessful.   

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back to us @agh5519. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your Fitbit Ionic refund. Thank you for describing all the steps that you have followed and for sharing your experience. 

Please contact our team again for more information about Ionic refund, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for getting back to us @agh5519. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your Fitbit Ionic refund. Thank you for describing all the steps that you have followed and for sharing your experience. 

Please contact our team again for more information about Ionic refund, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

Best Answer
0 Votes