Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: 4/24 - Issues with setup, syncing, and App Gallery

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Fitbit Update 04/25/18: We have rolled out a fix and all Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic users should now be able to use their devices normally. If you continue to encounter difficulty with syncing or setup, please consult these help resources:

Fitbit Update 04/24/2018: We are working to resolve an issue affecting Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic that is impacting syncing, setup and firmware updates, music transfer, the Weather app, and downloading apps/clock faces from the App Gallery. Thanks for your patience!
Best Answer
293 REPLIES 293

Recently discovered that exercise "horseback riding" has been removed, what is the reason for that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where can I get this fix? I see that it says you’ve fixed the issue and mynionic will still not sync. I have an iPhone 7 and haven’t seen an update come through yet. 

Best Answer

I've had no issues since the fix. It's logging all my steps, stairs, heart rate, etc. 

Best Answer

Any sync problems?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Never had any sync problems except for the Accu Weather App hasn't updated
for weeks now
Best Answer
0 Votes

Even after Fitbit said the issue has been fixed my ionic still won’t turn on. 

Best Answer

@Jake44M wrote:

Even after Fitbit said the issue has been fixed my ionic still won’t turn on. 

Same here! I just removed the device from my account again...reset to factory settings, and deleted the App on my phone to start from scratch for the 10th (AND LAST) time, ive completely had it with this nonsense! I don't think I would be so irritated if they hadn't said it WAS fixed when it wasn't. I had put my watch and everything away because trying to get it to work was consuming all my time, I put it away until I heard it was fixed, just to find that it wasn't really fixed. This is the last straw, if when I set it up right now it shuts off as soon as I unplug it again I'm DONE

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine tracks steps and all but still cannot get text or email notifications.

i got a few yesterday and then I stopped receiving.

I'm very disapointed

Best Answer
0 Votes
Did you reset yur watch or reset fitbit app?something it helps
--
Hartelijke groet,
Werner Dewitte
Best Answer
0 Votes
I had this issue immediately when I first bought the ionic. I brought it back to the store and replaced it and this is the first issue I’ve had with this one. I’d suggest calling Fitbit their support is excellent and the ionic should have a 1 year replacement warranty.

Brian Fondurulia
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is so frustrating.  I bought mine in November too.  When I called customer service they tried telling me it was my phone that was the problem and maybe I should get a new phone or borrow someone's I-phone.  Well it is not my phone, I-phones are experiencing issues as well.  It is a Fitit issue.  Before I researched to see that it was an issue with so many others customer service had me hard reset twice.  I have lost information.  I have restarted phone, watch, uninstalled, reinstalled, unpaired, everything and nope.  I finally got the apps back on watch and the clock face and occasionally can get it to sync but not able to use any of the apps, not able to connect with Wi-Fi, I did 2 classes yesterday and neither show up in my exercise, nor did it recognize the exercise it normally does.  It's a mess.  Then customer service telling me it's my equipment.  So not happy.  With all the money and technological staff they have they should have this fixed by now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ik heb nog steeds sync problems

Best Answer
0 Votes
Support had me shut off my Bluetooth, restart the Fitbit (hold left button and bottom right for 10s) and then reset my phone. In that order. When the Fitbit turns back on then turn the Bluetooth back on and open the app. My issue is now fixed

Brian Fondurulia
Best Answer

We have rolled out a fix and all Fitbit Versa and Fitbit Ionic users should now be able to use their devices normally. This thread will now be closed as resolved, but you can consult the following help resources if you're still having trouble with syncing or setup:

Best Answer