Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to track a spin class after update on Fitbit blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not seeing that option with ionic

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Tonyciaf are you saying that spinning is not an option on your Ionic or is it not one of the 20 options of which 7 may be added to your ionic.. 

Have you followed @AlejandraFitbit's instructions in the post above

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have a Blaze, I have an Ionic.  When I go to Settings, I don't see an options to select exercises.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot see the 20 options you mention.  The instructions by the other member were for the Blaze.  I don't have a Blaze I have an ionic.  When I go to settings there is not option for exercise shortcuts.   How do I get that on the ionic?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does FITBIT have tech support number or Chat Help?  If not, this Ionic is going back to Amazon today!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You did mention the Ionic but have posted in the Blaze board. The instructions for both are basically the same. The Ionic has 20 exercises to choose from hile the Blaze only has 19. 

From the dashboard, Tap on the icon of your tracker this will take you to your ionic settings. 

Their are two Fitbit help docs to look at. 

How do I use exercise apps and modes on my Fitbit device? 

How do I customize the exercises on my Fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tell me how to do it from an Android phone connected to an IONIC.  Not seeing settings as an option on app.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK @Tonyciaf I've moved your Ionic posts into the Ionic forum. Feel free to use the dot command to change the topic if you would like to. 

Did you look at the step by step instructions in Fitbit's extensive interactive and searchable help docs.. Link to help may be found below as "Help" or found under help in the app. These instructions have info for the 4 different apps and the web interface. 

The contact Fitbit info will be found under help in the app or under help in the web page. It may also be found in the top right of this page. Tap on your picture. 

Best Answer
0 Votes