Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reboot loop

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic shuts itself off after about 10 seconds.  Tried a factory setting restart, but didn't work.  It can't get through the set up process because of its spontaneous shut off problem. I called customer service and they agreed it cannot be fixed.  Its 5 months out of warranty so they magnanimously offered a 40% discount on a new one.  Do I really want to drop $160 on another one after the first on died after 17 months?  

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @blukes thanks for your post, I'd like to give you a warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Seems odd that your Ionic is shutting off every 10 seconds, thanks for troubleshooting this situation prior posting with our Customer Support team. I'd like to let you know that our Support team informed me that assistance was already provided by them just as you stated in your post. That said, I recommend you to contact them back if you have any additional questions about the resolution that was provided, I'm sure that they'll provide you with more information and details. Also, for a better understanding of their resolution you can check our warranty policies here

I'll be here if you need anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes