Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Ionic not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just received my second replacement fitbit.  My previous one lost battery life and other functions, was difficult to turn on, difficult to sync.  The new one arrived after considerable delay however switched on straight out of the box which I was pleased with.  It went through various set ups and software updates as part of it's initiation.  Thus ended the good bit.  I noticed after 24 hours the battery was low, thinking this may be all the stuff it had to sequence through I thought little of it.  I put it back on charge and at 11pm last night it was fully charged.  12 hours later and it is on 75% so this does not bode well.  (Previously the original did 4 days +).  I went for a run today following my usual route for a 6 k, something I have verified on several devices.  However on completion the device says 6.4km heading for 10% discrepancy and I have made 8 achievements on Strava (I think not).  Clearly something amiss.  To compound things I am once again having difficulties syncing.  I shut the device down and now it will only restart after holding the buttons for 15seconds.  

I am at my wits end.  Unreliable, inaccurate, faulty, slow service.

So:-

Distance wrong, I have attached the 2 runs from different devices, on the new one it looks like I started in a field! 

Battery use high

Sync issues

Start up issues

Fit for use?

Someone please respond, this is a new replacement, only been on my wrist 2 days replacing 2 faulty devices.

Fbt 1.JPGFbt 2.JPG

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Jonno34 Thanks for sharing your experience with Ionic on the Community. I appreciate the time you took to let me know that this was a replacement you just received. 

Thanks for the screenshots shared. I see where you coming from. Since you mentioned this was a replacement, I took the liberty to share your post with our team and they've mentioned they were already assisting you with this matter, please continue the communication through email, they will continue assisting you. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes