Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run goal app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

ive has problems getting the run goal app to work. Have any of you had these problems with it? I have emailed the maker of the app many times and he hasn’t said anything. Let me know if you got the app to work

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@iHasTurtlez I hope you're doing well! Can you describe what kind of difficulties have you experienced with this app? That way other users can check that and comment if they are experiencing something similar.

Also, I recommend trying these troubleshooting steps for apps developed for your Ionic. That has helped other users in the past. 

Also, I'm sure the developer of that app will reply soon, when was the first time you emailed the developer?

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s a little ! In the corner and I can’t use the app

Best Answer
0 Votes

@iHasTurtlez Thanks for your reply! Have you tried deleting the app and then re installing it? You will find the steps on how to do that here.

Also, check if there are any updates available for that app. Usually, they update automatically when your Ionic is plugged into the charger and in range of your Wi-Fi. However, you can check manually just to make sure:

1. With your watch nearby, on the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your device image.
  2. Tap or click Apps.
  3. In the list of apps installed on your watch, find the app you want to check. You may have to scroll down to see some apps. Tap or click the name of the app.
  4. If the app has a pending update, there is a pink Update button next to its name. Click it to update the app.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That didn’t do anything. I just deleted the app it was making me mad.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - I can't get it to work either so I am deleting it as well.  ugh

Best Answer
0 Votes