Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Went dark during Walk exercise.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went for a walk and selected walk from exercise mode and then pressed Start.

When I finished my walk the screen was black and was unresponsive and pressing the buttons did nothing.

About 20 minutes later I tried again and this time the screen woke up normally, but my steps weren't logged and neither was my route.

When the screen came to life it said screen wake manual whatever that means.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hey there, @dahump06! Welcome to the Family!

Thanks for reporting all the details about what happen with your Ionic when you were tracking your walk. This is not a normal behavior, it should be able to show your activity. In this case, please restart your Ionic and make sure that Screen Wake is on "Auto."

wake.JPG

You can also make sure that you're following all the steps to track your workouts: How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device? In case that you're using the GPS option, take in count this information.

About your missing steps for your 20 minutes walk, you have the option to manually log that activity; so you don't loose those steps. 

Let me know how it goes.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes