Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service and product feedback

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My 3 year old watch stopped charging.

All it shows is the Fitbit symbol when the charger is connected.

I have tried all things of advise given by customer service representative and forums with resolve.

Now Fitbit has written to me saying there is nothing that can be done and basically throw away the watch and buy a new one.

I feel this is unacceptable and in that case would never buy Fitbit again

'With no resolve'

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and merged replies 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your reply @daks7523

I understand where you're coming from and I appreciate the feedback provided. Please note that we don't have repair centers and for that reason our support team provided some troubleshooting steps, but your device didn't respond, so I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. 

Catch you later. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Thanks for stopping by @daks7523.

Thanks for taking the time to share what you've experienced with your Fitbit Ionic and for providing us your feedback. I'm sorry for any inconvenience and please note that any feedback posted in the forums is always welcome as it helps to improve our products, services and overall environment. Upon checking with our Support team, I was able to confirmed that you contacted them and since all the troubleshooting steps were performed and the issue persisted, they decided to check the warranty. 

Note that our limited warranty provides replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for replacement. I recommend visiting the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/legal/returns-and-warranty for more information. 

I understand you've invested in the Fitbit Family, however, Fitbit as any other company have policies to follow through. If you have doubts about the response that received from our team, please feel free to get back to them.

See you around.  

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
I never asked for a replacement, only a contact to take the watch to and
have it be fixed, I am happy to pay for it.
The fact that it seems there is no after warranty service to fix the watch
makes Fitbit a much inferior set products and would not purchase again or
recommend it.
Best Answer

Thanks for your reply @daks7523

I understand where you're coming from and I appreciate the feedback provided. Please note that we don't have repair centers and for that reason our support team provided some troubleshooting steps, but your device didn't respond, so I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. 

Catch you later. 

Best Answer

No doubt. Been going through the same issues with Fitbit customer service and my ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RyDigittyNC Thanks for stopping by. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your feedback. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
The best ways to collect customer feedback
  1. Long form-based surveys. The most common way of collecting customer feedback is survey forms with a set of questions that are usually sent in an email. ...
  2. Short in-app surveys. ...
  3. Phone calls. ...
  4. Transactional emails. ...
  5. Net Promoter Score Surveys. ...
  6. Suggestion boards.
  7. AdvancedMD
Best Answer
0 Votes

So if we are already 2 there are no doubt many more.

Fitbit should take responsibility for this design fault and give a lifetime replacement on this watch,

very bad product, customer service and policies

Best Answer
0 Votes

Obviously your team is looking out for the interest of Fitbit and not the customers that have bought the watch with confidence and now are stitch up with no repairs and limited warranty 👎

Best Answer
0 Votes