Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep score issue possible solution

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Ionic Adidas model. I wasn't getting a sleep score, just the old "simplified" readout. I contacted support and tried the fixes, but all in all, I was only getting a sleep score about 40 percent of the time. I live in an arid climate that dries out everything, including skin. I took a trip to Hawaii for a week, during which time I was regularly getting a sleep stages readout. On returning home, I again had unsatisfactory performance. So I tried rubbing a bit of moisturizing cream on top of my wrist about 15 minutes before bedtime, and since then I have been getting a sleep score. I have tried to find out information on how dry skin might affect the sleep stages feature, but can find nothing. All I can say is: If you have a problem getting your stages, you could try a little moisturizing cream (let it absorb before putting your fitbit back on). It just might work.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@chbonds1 A warm welcome to the Community. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Ionic and your sleep score. 

I'm sure this might help others who might be experiencing the same. It's always worth to check this article to know more about sleep score and how to improve it. 

Hope I can continue seeing you around 😀

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes