Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sluggish scrolling and swiping

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

With the early state of the firmware I don't have any way of knowing if this is hardware or a bug that's affecting my watch.

Wondering if others are experiencing the scrolling being unresponsive and sluggish for them?

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

No Im not. When I first got it scrolling felt 'different' to my phone and tablet but not sluggish. Im used to it now (or maybe I have learnt how to do it) and it scrolls well. If it persists, try restarting it and see if that helps

Restart your Tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried reboots and a reset, nothing has changed it.  I couldn't find much out there on it so I'm leaning towards it being hardware at this point.

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Id suggest you contact Support then, or return it to the store you bought it from.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know what you mean @DogEars. All three of the Ionic's I've had have displayed this behaviour. It seems like you have to swipe harder on the screen as opposed to the gentle swipe we are used to on our smartphones.

You could try another unit, but like I said I noticed it on all three of the ones I've had. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes