Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for Improving Bike Exercise Tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I think there could be some simple to implement but great additions to the bike exercise tracking.  Here's the list of features I'd love to see:

• Configurable for Regular or City Biking.  In the city there is a lot of start and stopping.  That impacts the elapsed time and average speed statistics currently.  If the app would have a City Biking mode where elapsed time automatically stops whenever a rider stops (stop sign/lights etc.) and restarts as soon as there is more than minimal movement that would be great.  IThe user could still pause the time if desired (.e.g traffic so moving slowly).
  • Given the City Biking mode feature, it would be great to see on the watch during the ride the full elapsed time including stoppage time, plus the elapsed time excluding stop time.
  • On the display when biking it would be great to also show the clock time.  Sometimes I'm tracking my biking but I want to know the time.  Unless I note the time in advance and add elapsed time in my head to get the time, I have no way of knowing the time.

Thanks for considering these features.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Very good suggestions. How about postingbthem in Feature Suggestions where they are more likely to be see by the developers. The more votes they get the more likely they are to happen.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer