Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing with Ionic Issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic has not been syncing to the app. I have tried everything; turning bluetooth on and off. I also tried removing the fitbit from my devices, and not it will not reconnect to the app. It says it has found the tracker but is not connecting. It has been loading for hours. I am not sure what the problem is. Maybe an update? or a problem with the device itself?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Rachel.G Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for trying those tips.  Have you performed a restart on your Ionic already? That should also help you out. You can also try the following:

• Log out from the Fitbit App.
  • Reboot your phone.
  • Log back in to the Fitbit App.

Then, try the set up process again. Please check this helpful article for more details.

Also, if you have any other Fitbit devices paired to your account, try unpairing them and do the set up process afterwards. Do this in case the above doesn't work for you.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem with my ionic. I tried deleting from app and phone and nothing. It made things worse. Tracker keeps loading when setting up. I can’t get past this step!! 

Any luck with your issue? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did this and tracker keeps loading - this is very frustrating- I’ve had my ionic since Christmas and no problems until this update

Best Answer
0 Votes

That happened to me. Shut everything off and started from scratch. It fineally worked.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having a similar problem since I did the update.  The only way my ionic will sync to my iphone, is if I do a restart with the ionic, then it syncs immediately no problem.  Problem is, I have to keep doing this if I want the ionic to sync, this has been going on now for 2 days and is getting very annoying, I must have restarted the ionic about 10+ times.   No issues like this before the update.

Best Answer
0 Votes