Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Fitbit ionic and the jaybird freedom don't pair like other headphones

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well I'm extremely disappointed that there are so many pairing complications when it comes to the ionic, I've Been trying for about 2 hours to pair these 2 devices to no avail which is really frustrating when these are the only wireless earphones I have and my plans were to use both products during my workout routines and I have tried putting both in pairing mode and clicking the search for New device option on the ionic only to be told that it couldn't find anything and when I pair it to my phone Its works perfectly so if anyone else has both of these and knows how to pair them please let me know.

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

I have my Jaybird x3  with no problem  to pair to any  devices but Ionic. And same as my Ionic. I have tried several time and still not successful (definitely sure the headphone doesn't connect to any other devices,). Do you have new solutions to suggest?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, I've sorted it. Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried those steps and they don't work for me.  It just says "Pairing Jaybird X2" continually and it never pairs.  Do you have any other tips?  Still get get the ionic and jaybird to pair. It was working several months ago, but still can't get it to work now. I tried numerous different ways. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Restarting the ionic device didn't help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Its 2years later and nothing including restart works.  My Ionic also cannot fod wifi so took me 6hours to load music but never was able to update.  Engineering disaster.  Very disappointed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes