Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They're in US stores

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the Dallas/Ft Worth area here.  Most Target stores in my area show ONE at each.  Best Buys also show availability, except for the Bronze one.

Thankfully, my Amazon order now says delivery to me on Tuesday with the one day delivery I selected.  I can wait.  That is just in time for my short vacation.

Brian

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@dermbrian wrote:

In the Dallas/Ft Worth area here.  Most Target stores in my area show ONE at each.  Best Buys also show availability, except for the Bronze one.

Thankfully, my Amazon order now says delivery to me on Tuesday with the one day delivery I selected.  I can wait.  That is just in time for my short vacation.

Brian

Awesome, I was sure you'd get it before the 4th. I'm still holding out until Black Friday, but I plan to get a look at one at Best Buy today. I'm surprised, but that bronze one seems to be the hot color choice. I'l have to see one in person because it looks a little odd in pictures. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

They're showing one at a Target near me, also. I could literally get it in a physical store today before my pre-ordered-over-a-month-ago-direct-from-Fitbit Ionic arrives (allegedly) tomorrow.

With the spate of problems people are already posting about so far, I am getting a very bad feeling that Fitbit was not ready for this roll out. From the lack of availability of Fitbit Pay and the multiple complaints about tedious/failed setup to the mismanaged delivery of pre-orders, it's not looking good.

Best Answer
0 Votes