Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today not working on Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic is no longer working when I press  the today icon.  I’ve restarted it, sync’d it and no luck. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks, i also thought of trying other clock faces and have tried several as well as hard reset and run down/ recharge.  Today swipe shows nothing it freezes screen. Thanks for helping. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Mspence - do you get any information when you swipe up? If you do then best to use that.

Alternatively change to another clock face that gives you the information you want to see.

If the watch is working probably best to find workarounds, as a) your watch cannot be repaired or replaced and b) a factory rest may destroy the watch completely so is inadvisable.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Mspence and thank you for your assistance @Guy_. I'm sorry to hear your Ionic isn't working when you press Today's icon. Thank you for letting us know that you've already restarted and synced your watch without luck. 

In order to assist you, could you please let me know what happens exactly when you press Today button?

Keep on visiting the forums.  

Best Answer

Thanks Andrea, when I swipe up I see the Fitbit today icon, but it dims slightly and then freezes. It never shows the usual today views.  I have to break this by pressing my shortcut button and go back to home view. 

Best Answer

Thanks, i also thought of trying other clock faces and have tried several as well as hard reset and run down/ recharge.  Today swipe shows nothing it freezes screen. Thanks for helping. 

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting me know what happens to your Ionic and the steps you have followed @Mspence.

I know how frustrating this could be and the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer