Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking weightlifting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

To say that the weight lifting part of the exercise tracking is limited would be an understatement. In fact its more or less useless. I can't count reps, can't track weight and therefore can't track progress. It's basically irrelevant - so I thought I'd ask for an upgrade of the content. I am happy - not blown away by a long shot - with my Ionic and with weights being my secondary form of exercise - running and football primary - it would mean a lot to be able to keep track of my performance on the wrist instead of having to use my phone and third party apps.

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

Fitbit promised a Coach app that allows exercise feedback on the wrist. So I fail to see your point, because Fitbit is already moving in the direction I'm discussing, including guided workouts and providing feedback on wrist.

Yes true, but not every body wants to do bodyweight training, others want to bulk up and use weights. 

Fitstar(coach) does not accomodate to that, its basically freeweight training

Best Answer
0 Votes

@imeson79 yes I've setup routines on my iPhone and tracked weight workouts on Apple Watch, works great! Fitbit Coach really needs to add weight lifting, and why is it taking so long to add feedback to Coach app on Ionic?

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer