Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to charge ionic, battery is at 0%

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

My Fitbit ionic battery died yesterday and I am unable to charge it since. I was trying to reset it but it don’t work. I left it charging overnight and still no luck. I also tried to charge it through laptop and again no luck. 
There Fitbit is only year and a half old so  I would expect the lifespan to be longer. Please help me..

Aneta 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Same thing happened to me. Inspite of keeping it for charging when pressed all 3 buttons, 0% display appears for a while.

Best Answer

Mine is doing same thing.   Not even a year old 

Best Answer

I kept resetting it and left it charging for over two days and it came back! It’s very strange but it is working now. Don’t give up yet, keep resetting and charging 🤞

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer

My Fitbit Ionic fall apart now 😞 I am extremely disappointed as it is just over year and half old. The screen detached from the rest... I guess this is the reason why it was acting up in the first place. 
I have never used it when swimming and when having a shower. I was extremely careful about it.  I am so disappointed as I was really happy with it... 

Best Answer

Same here. Mine is also under 2 years olds have tried everything suggested and it won't recharge. Very disappointed. Hope someone from @Fitbit will respond to these concerns.... Product recall maybe?

Best Answer

Hi all!

Looks like it's time to contact Support (link is that the bottom of the page) to see if they will administer a Battery Test.  Your Ionic batteries shouldn't be acting like that, so I suspect you guys may have faulty batteries.  If that is the case, you can see if Fitbit is willing to do an exchange with you.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes