Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync after applying app version 3.3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I applied iOS app version 3.3 earlier today, my phone is no longer able to locate my Ionic in order to sync. I’ve tried restart and rebooted the app, watch and phone and nothing has fixed the issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

It's great to see you around @test1. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting performed. 

I would like you to follow this syncing troubleshooting. I know you probably performed some of the steps that are mentioned there but you can perform the whole procedure and then check the results. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the exact same issue. It was after the up date. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem today after performing a factory reset on my Ionic. I had to go into my bluetooth settings, remove the Ionic from the list, and re-add it in order for it to start syncing again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I will try that. But, it seems like a lot of people are having this issue. Fitbit should re-evaluate the new update. This is a lot of work. Not impressed. 

Best Answer

Oops. Thank you!  I will try that as well 

Best Answer

Hey there! Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for getting back @Carlos.G. It's great to see you around @JessiBeni. I appreciate the troubleshooting you shared. 

Hey @Carlos.G. Please try the syncing troubleshootingPlease note that it's expected to have an unusual behavior when using a beta OS version. Our team will keep working to ensure that the Fitbit app is fully compatible with iOS 13.

Let me know how it goes. I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes