Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update went well, sleep tracking seems improved

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Figured I'd be the one to leave a post after a SUCCESSFUL update. For me the process went flawlessly, and took about 45 minutes to complete. I made sure my Ionic was plugged in, and already had a charge over 60% prior to beginning the update. Prior to this update I, like many others, had been having trouble getting detailed sleep stage information. The Ioinic always complained about not getting consistent heart rate readings, even after tightening it and switching wrists repeatedly. I'm happy to say, however, that last night (without paying any special attention to tightness or position) my Ionic did indeed provide detailed sleep stages! 🙂 I'm still getting used to the new interface. I think I miss being able to swipe right and see the battery level, even though you can now swipe up and see it in the new today app. I'm sure there will be little things that take some getting used to. I'll add to this post in a day or two if I find any issues, etc. Good luck folks!
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I'll echo that my update was smooth. Maybe 25 mins to complete and I haven't had any issues yet. As for your comment on battery life I say maybe its time to go for a new clock face. A lot have it on display.

Best Answer
0 Votes