Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vibration intensity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello , I upgraded (or thought I had ) to the Ionic from a Charge two on Christmas day . I have a problem with the vibration intensity which is very poor and hardly noticeable,it is set to strong although you would be hard pushed to notice any difference in "Normal or Strong" . The morning alarm doesn't wake me and I am missing texts . The vibration is a key feature and unless it can be improved the Ionic will be of no use to me . Please help Fitbit !!

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Manhattanmc, welcome to the Community Forums!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the details that were shared in your post, I totally understand how frustrating this matter can be for you and even more when this is a key feature for you. Since you changed the vibration sensitiveness, please try the following steps to perform a restart process on your Ionic and let me know if the issue persists:

1. For Fitbit Ionic, press and hold the back and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. 
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If you still have issues with your device, turn it off and turn it back on. For more information, see How do I turn off my Fitbit device? 

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for getting back to me .  I tryed a restart and there was no improvement so I tryed a shutdown and restart and unfortunately still no improvement.  Kind regards ManhattanmcSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes