Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for replacement Ionic

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I returned my defective/ dead Ionic on 7-30-18, using Fitbit's return label.  I haven't gotten a new device yet nor any confirmation that my defective device has been received by Fitbit.  Does anyone know what the standard communication is and the typical turnaround time? 

Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
28 REPLIES 28

😖

Let's hope Fitbit redeems itself somehow. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got the email saying that my replacement Ionic has shipped.  Estimated delivery date is Aug 23rd.  Here’s hoping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine shipped today too!  Yay!

Fingers crossed that the wait soon ends! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit, if you do monitor these message boards, dont you think its pathetic
that customers have to resort to posting on here, have their fingers
crossed that after a month they might receive a package with a replacement
for you defective products??? I would bother me, a lot.
Best Answer

Hello everyone! Thanks for taking the time to share these comments in the Community Forums. I totally understand your point. 

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

I'm glad to hear that some of the replacements have already arrived and some are already on their way! Robot wink 

In case your replacement has a delayed, my best recommendation is to check for updates with the tracking number or contact our Support Team with the open case you have. They will more than glad to provide updates or new information in regards to the status of the replacement. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's easy. Change your updated shipping policy. Spend a few more bucks for
more expedited shipping. End of story.
Best Answer

Your feedback was passed to our team. Thanks for the time you've taken to post and share your experience @Crowagner.

Have a great day! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine arrived today!  Setting it up and pairing was quick.  The firmware update took about 15 minutes.  Hopefully yours will be there soon!

Best Answer

Music to my ears @Jnesbitt82Woman Very Happy I'm happy to hear that your Ionic has already arrived. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes