Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the point of the SpO2 clock face?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It gives me my average SPO2 from the night before? But why would I want a clock face that literally only does that? Is there any way to access average nightly SpO2 from within the app?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Joeelgringo It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

The SpO2 Signature clock face for Fitbit Ionic or Fitbit Versa series uses the sensors in your device to estimate your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) while you sleep. It’s designed to see potential changes to your fitness and wellness.

If you'd like to have the information provided by this clock face in your Fitbit app, the best place to make your voice hear is our Feature Suggestion board, those are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans .

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Joeelgringo It's nice to see you in the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

The SpO2 Signature clock face for Fitbit Ionic or Fitbit Versa series uses the sensors in your device to estimate your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) while you sleep. It’s designed to see potential changes to your fitness and wellness.

If you'd like to have the information provided by this clock face in your Fitbit app, the best place to make your voice hear is our Feature Suggestion board, those are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans .

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer