Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi connectivity issues are solved

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been having issues with my Ionic no longer syncing to my computer or my phone. The wifi was off on my ionic and my computer nor my iPhone could find my fitbit device through Bluetooth. I kept trying on my computer and phone. I reinstalled the apps. I turned blue tooth off on one and kept on the other one. I messed around for hours lastnight. Going through the forums and youtube videos. Finally I had gotten so frustrated from all the failed attempts I just said "F" it. I walked away from it all. I left the ionic plugged in to charge and left the apps open.  I got up today and came back to my computer late this afternoon. And much to my surprise. My computer had a box on it saying my fitbit was asking to pair to this device. I clicked allow. It paired. I was then able to turn wifi on and install the update. Bluetooth had found my device on my computer. It's back to syncing fine and everything. I have no idea how this happened. The only thing I can think of is the app or my computer must have continued trying to connect overnight. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @JessGrab, it's nice to see you around the forums! I'm glad to hear that the inconveniences you were having with your Fitbit Ionic are solved now. 

If you have any trouble again with the Wi-Fi connectivity, I'd recommend taking a look at the article: Why won't my Fitbit watch connect to Wi-Fi?

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes