Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yoga not registering

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Even though I pick yoga as the exercise function it doesn’t always register as active minutes - tonight I did 33minutes and none registered - what’s the point of having a yoga function if this is the case? 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I haven't had any trouble with tracking Yoga.  I went into the app and added "Yoga" as a recognized workout on the "Exercise" app.  Now all I have to do is go into the "Exercise" app on the watch, swipe left until I find "Yoga" and then tap "Start".  When you're done, make sure you tap the checkered flag in the upper right hand corner of the screen and it will save your exercise.  When you sync it to the app, it should also appear in the "Exercise" tile.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@FBIscullyFBI Have you read this help article on Active Minutes? It defines active minutes and explains how they are calculated. Is it possible that you didn’t maintain the required intensity for a solid 10 minutes?

Best Answer

My feeling is that @FBIscullyFBI thought that the Yoga activity was going to be automatically detected, kinda difficult since the yoga movements are very small and slow.

Best Answer