Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

brand new user - need orientation help

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi.  I've had my ionic for about two hours.  I'm all set to track stuff on fitbit dashboard.  Here's two things that are taking way too  long to figure out.  Hope you can help.

1. set up my weather app.  the ionic says to go to the fitbit app to setup it up. I have  my win 10 pc fitbit app, but I can't find an app setup option?  is it a subtle icon that I'm blind to it?

2. I want to accept notificationfor text and calls from my win 10 phone.  I have the fitbit app on my phone.  I have both wifi and Bluetooth setup....I thought i had set it up, but nada, zip, zilch.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi.  I've had my ionic for about two hours.  I'm all set to track stuff on fitbit dashboard.  Here's two things that are taking way too  long to figure out.  Hope you can help.

1. set up my weather app.  the ionic says to go to the fitbit app to setup it up. I have  my win 10 pc fitbit app, but I can't find an app setup option?  is it a subtle icon that I'm blind to it?

2. I want to accept notificationfor text and calls from my win 10 phone.  I have the fitbit app on my phone.  I have both wifi and Bluetooth setup....I thought i had set it up, but nada, zip, zilch.

Best Answer
0 Votes