Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit not tracking exercise properly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey,

I've been having issues with my fitbit for a week or so when using the exercise app. I usually exercise 4-5 times a week and I use the Fitbit to track my stats and progress however over the past week event though I start the app and begin a workout somehow at some point in between the exercise the app seems to shut down by itself. When my workout is done I look at my watch to try to end the workout is the point I realize the app is not working anymore. Worse to that whatever activity I seem to do over that period of time doesn't seem to get recorded at all, resulting in my end of the day stats to be inaccurate.

I received an email with my progress for last week and even though my training schedule hasn't changed I suddenly dropped 348 active minutes and 24km compared to the week before 

image.png

Pretty disappointing that the watch is not doing the job it's intended for when it has only been with me for half a year. Is there any way to fix this or do I have to go through warranty? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Try restarting it several times and hopefully that will fix it. Let us know how you go 

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hey NellyG,

Thanks for the advise but still nothing. I tried on Thursday before my workout and nothing. Did another restart this morning and it tracked my run to the gym but it didn't track the workout at the gym or the run back 😕 

Best Answer
0 Votes