Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ionic not tracking steps, heart rate or sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic stopped tracking Steps, HR, sleep and GPS not working. 4th time this is happening. Previous Times was able to turn off/on and started to work. This time, no luck. Only a year old. Very expensive watch to not work!

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @dinoto.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ionic. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. If after following their instructions you continue having difficulties with your Watch please let them know. They will do their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ionic was recalled. They are refunding everyone for the device one received. Follow the instructions to get a recall box to send it in. 🙂

Best Answer

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

Currently, there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches.

For more information, please visit this thread.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

Mines done the same 2 days ago for some reason had it from 2017 though.think it is Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @dinoto, it's good to have you back in the Community.

I want to inform you that currently this specific device is under recall. For more information about our voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches, please visit our webpage at help.fitbit.com/ionic I am going to close this thread to keep the Community organized.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes