Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ionic stuck on flashing logo after factory reset

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

please help I have tried everything.  i did a factory reset from the setting on the watch and wont boot now, just flashes logo all day long 

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

man that sucks they say its probably dead. only had it a few hours. bought used on ebay seem to work fine. did a factory reset and bricked it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone have a fix by chance

Best Answer
0 Votes

"the few hours it worked".  Are you saying you have had it only one day?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Yes worked ok till I did the reset.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

So you had it one day, but no warranty coverage?  Not even from where you bought it?

Was it an unauthorized dealer?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

I can probably do an eBay return

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DarinD  when you purchase used from eBay or anywhere else, you have no way of knowing what problems it brings. It's not Fitbit's fault that a used device hasn't worked properly. If you are unhappy, get with eBay. They are actually pretty good about getting your money back from the seller. Blaming Fitbit for a situation with an eBay seller isn't going to make things better. Sorry this happened. Get with eBay.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's the firmware update that bricked my Fitbit.  If you search there are hundreds of other with this issue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit should make this right

Best Answer
0 Votes

You purchased it USED @DarinD  and not new. Fitbit can't be responsible. You read their terms?

"Fitbit warrants to the original purchaser that your Fitbit-branded device and accessories that are new (the "New Product(s)") shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, except that if you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA) and you purchased your Fitbit product in the EEA, the warranty period is two (2) years from the date of purchase (the "New Product Warranty Period")."

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

That should t matter when it's there firmware bug that bricked my unit.  Look at the forums I'm not the only one there are many many others that had this issue

Best Answer
0 Votes