Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ionic won't pair with samsung level active

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I tried to pair my newly acquired level active wireless headphone with my ionic and no luck.  Then I tried to pair with an iPod nano and it connected in 10 seconds.  Good headphones, I might add, especially for $28.  Any help or ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@sschoedler wrote:

I tried to pair my newly acquired level active wireless headphone with my ionic and no luck.  Then I tried to pair with an iPod nano and it connected in 10 seconds.  Good headphones, I might add, especially for $28.  Any help or ideas?

Hi @sschoedler not sure why you should have problems. However, I suggest that firstly ensure that anything the headphones have previously paired with is off (phones, nano etc). Then press the multifunction button for about 3 seconds to enter BT pairing mode (indicator light flashes red and blue) . On the Ionic, swipe across to Settings, tap and scroll to Bluetooth, tap and then tap on + New Device. It should then show Searching and Samsung Level Active should pop up.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the help. This is exactly what I was doing yesterday - the Ionic was finding the Level Active but it wouldn't pair. I just tried it again and crazily enough it worked. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@sschoedler wrote:
Thanks for the help. This is exactly what I was doing yesterday - the Ionic was finding the Level Active but it wouldn't pair. I just tried it again and crazily enough it worked. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPad

Glad you got it sorted

Best Answer
0 Votes