Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting Fitbit Pay with long press back button?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there anyway to unhide the wallet from the long left button press on the Ionic?

I now only have "music controls" and "quick settings" when i long press the back button.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@mercergj, if you have set up the Wallet with card(s), it should be one of the 3 screens brought up with the long press of the left button - swipe left or right to view all 3 screens.  Whichever screen you view last from pressing that button normally opens the next time you long press the button.

Best Answer

have u figure it out. i face the same problem.

dont see any good reply out there

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @TomHoo! I would like you to confirm you have the latest firmware version of your Ionic which is 32.10.20. Also, make sure you already set up Fitbit Pay so you can get this option when you press the back button. 

Additionally, you can try restarting your watch and check once again. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hey, hope you're well.

Just remove the card that you have on the wallet then add it again, it should be back on when you sync to your phone. Hope that helps. 😊 

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Jkoolz! I appreciate that you've shared the steps that worked for you. I'm sure this will help other users that visit the Community. 

Hope I can continue seeing you around. Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thx, this was it! Remove the card and so on. Then you'll be back in business again! 😁

Best Answer