Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell me something good about your day!

Here's mine: I am done with school today and I have a day off of work! Also, I bought the Fitbit Charge 2 yesterday 🙂

Best Answer
189 REPLIES 189

i got my step goal for the day of 10k

Best Answer

Celebrating 100 authored solutions!

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Dark chocolate covered pretzels happened today. Happy and guilty all at the same time. #fitfatgirlproblems

Best Answer

I've been on my fitness journey for about two years, although I've had a few setbacks, I admit. And my hardest work has come in the last year. Anyway, recently I've seen a bit of definition in my biceps. I also feel my legs getting stronger. 

Best Answer

I went for a walking early this morning. It was very quiet and peaceful. I thought what a perfect way to start the day. I then went to weight watchers and weighed in for the week and was down 2.6 Ibs. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have over 15K steps and counting!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm picking up something that is really out of my element....Ballroom Dancing! I've been wanting to try it for a while and found a studio that teaches it around here. I found it just before my cruise, so I figured I would try it after I got back. Well.....SURPRISE....the singers and dancers on the ship taught 4 different styled Ballroom classes FOR FREE! They taught Salsa, Marengue, Waltz, and Cha Cha Cha. The only one I missed was Waltz, so I'm starting my classes tomorrow with that one....and yes I'll be taking classes in the other styles. I just got my shoes for the class tonight, which is a shocker as I'm 6ft tall and really uncomfortable in heels...but they actually were surprisingly comfortable!

My plan is to use the Ballroom Dancing not only for auditions and cruises, but for fun. When I took the initial classes on the ship, I was surprised at how quickly I was picking it up. And I had so much fun!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Today I have a day off and I'm going to the beach for a picnic))

Best Answer

Finished the Ribbing on the "Happy Socks" I'm knitting this morning.

Best Answer

true me too

Best Answer

My bluetick beagle blueheeler  and I went for our normal morning walk in the wet grass along the river and around the community gardens then returned home.  I noticed my heart rate had peaked at 189 and I had just undergone stress test last week on my lungs and heart and was 81% above what someone my age should be able to do. I had felt strange for the last 2 days and was not sleeping as well as usual so brushed my dizziness and headache today off to being tired. My dog who is a herding dog came to my side and began with her mouth open (as she does when giving direction to sheep etc.) and started pushing on my leg and moving me toward my bedroom and once there, backing me against the bed and jumping on the bed and laying on my legs so I stayed put.  She stayed there holding me for 20 min and let me up, but stayed by my side until supper time and I am not sure what she felt but this is not the first time she has been my care taker and well worth every penny of my suv she knocked out of gear and totaled. We were put together on fb for a reason and I feel it everyday.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Celestechai - I'm up early this beautiful Tuesday morning, after hillwalking at the weekend (yesterday was a day of rest) I'm enjoying a cup of tea and some light breakfast before the madness of the day begins - this was my first experience of hillwalking and i done really well considering my ill health of the last three years - feeling very positive and already planning my next walk - think i've got the bug - smile - enjoy the day. 

Best Answer

This is mine: Finally, I'm able to get over my stress and move in with my new life. Hope it's not too much drama in that.

Best Answer
My husband and daughter bought a new fitbit for me and today was the first day of my using it. I actually did my Tai Chi this morn.
Best Answer

Recovering from the flu, breathing is easier - feeling less ill, so that has to be good.

Retired disabled, Charge5, Android, Win 10
Best Answer

So glad you are feeling better!

Best Answer
0 Votes

One week until Christmas!  I have everything bought, wrapped and ready to go.  🙂  

Merry Christmas All!

Best Answer

My husband just left with a car load of gift to deliver to two families in need. Our sons and daughter-in-laws helped us with this project and it will be a new family tradition to adopt a couple of family each year instead of giving each other gifts. This feels so much better for our family at this stage in life. 

Happy Holidays!

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

That's such a great idea!  Truly sharing the Christmas spirit.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will you please write in pm? Im interested in the topicSmiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes