Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe- Not getting vibration during exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hopefully I can get some help!  

I had to get a new Luxe (old one stopped working and was beyond warranty); the new one will not vibrate during the half-way mark of a run/walk.  I have turned on the vibration to highest setting and even watched it as I reach 1.5mi (during a 3mi run) or 2mi (during 4mi run), etc--it *sometimes* shows that I have hit the halfway mark on the screen (with a red circle around the distance) but never vibrates.  It does vibrate when I hit my zone minutes.

Is there any setting I can change to make it vibrate during this?

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@MBRMK Hello! When you start your exercise, are choosing an exercise goal before you start the activity? You need to swipe up on the screen and you'll see "Set Goal", then choose which type of goal metric you want and then it'll notify you half way through the activity with a vibration that you're halfway. 

If you're doing all of that, my next suggestion would be restart the Luxe and see if it'll work after a restart.

I would also make sure the Luxe isn't in Do Not Disturb, Sleep Mode, or Exercise Focus in the settings.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

I am setting the goal--that's how I know it should be vibrating at the halfway mark.  It's definitely not in Do Not Disturb/Sleep or Exercise Focus setting (although I'm not familiar with that last one?).  I can restart; was hoping to see if I could avoid that!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok--update: I reset and have made sure that everything is set up correctly--STILL NOT WORKING!

I also did an online chat with the help desk--and was told by the person that he has no idea that the Luxe vibrates at the mid-point of an exercise goal; and that he doesn't think this is an actual thing.

Help community?  I will try and do the help desk again when I have time, but it was a VERY long conversation....

Best Answer
0 Votes