Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe battery and syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I purchased my Luxe, one of the product points is that it will hold a charge for 7 days. I am lucky if my stays charged for 4 days. I have turned on the Fitbit app and had it running the background trying to see if that helps. I have also closed the app down since I read that drains the charge.

It also does not stay synced with my phone. Can anyone offer any helpful answers?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @MawKjo  the information on batteries states up to five days for the Luxe. I have a Luxe, too and it can go five days, but I try to charge it every few days. click to read the article

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

While I agree with what Odyssey13 shared here, I want to validate the overall issues you're sharing MawKJo. Mine has failed to sink several times since the last update (I didn't even realize there had been an update before I came on here for the first time ever to look for answers- got my Luxe in May).

It would go the better part of a week between charges. Now? Lucky if I get 36 to 48 hours. I'm about to dig through ppwk to use the warranty and return it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Smitty1013  when purchased directly from Fitbit, the return window is 45 days. The warranty doesn't allow for returns, but for replacement, should that be necessary. I don't use the gps or exercise funtions on my Luxe. I pretty much just do the steps and sleep.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes