Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe clock faces and apps feedback

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just picked up the Fitbit Luxe. Right away I love the size of the band and how it just fits on the wrist. However how come I cannot uninstall certain apps? For example, I cannot uninstall the relax app and timer app.

With the screen being smaller, it now forces me to swipe extra for no reason. Let users remove apps that they are not going to use.

The clock faces are awful. They are pretty much all the same except the font/size is slightly adjusted. I didn't see a single clock that has time, date, and HR. Get rid of the large font and let us add more stats to the face.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Styo. Welcome to the Community Forums. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

As you may know, the default apps on your Fitbit Luxe, such as Relax, Timer, Alarm among others cannot be removed. Thanks for taking the time to create this feature suggestion Allow all apps to be uninstalled - Fitbit Community. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

On a side note, thanks for letting us know about the issue with the font size, we’re aware of it. However, please note that the text size will increase in a future update. We're working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

Regarding the clock faces, I also use the same as @JohnnyRow. Either "Liberty" or "California Dream" show the date, time, and heart rate on the main screen. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

The 2nd clock face I came to, 'Liberty' can show date, time, day, and heart rate, so I stopped looking them.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Styo. Welcome to the Community Forums. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

As you may know, the default apps on your Fitbit Luxe, such as Relax, Timer, Alarm among others cannot be removed. Thanks for taking the time to create this feature suggestion Allow all apps to be uninstalled - Fitbit Community. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

On a side note, thanks for letting us know about the issue with the font size, we’re aware of it. However, please note that the text size will increase in a future update. We're working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

Regarding the clock faces, I also use the same as @JohnnyRow. Either "Liberty" or "California Dream" show the date, time, and heart rate on the main screen. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot get any clock faces to install.....always says error, go to the fitbit app and chose another clock....but nothing seems to work!  Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Jbean413. Welcome on board. 

Please make sure you're following the steps provided here to properly download clock faces on your Fitbit Luxe. If you continue having issues, please let me know the name of the clock face you're trying to download so I can go from there. 

Hope that helps. 

Best Answer

Thanks for responding.  I was performing the steps mentioned in the article when I was having problems setting up my clock face.  However, when I tried it again, for some reason it now worked.   Perhaps it had something to do with my Internet?  Don't know but I'm thankful it worked finally!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jbean413 Wonderful! I'm very glad to hear that you managed to solve the issue. 🙂 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer