Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe screen display not working properly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my luxe screen has just started behaving oddly - some of the rows of pixels are not displaying and it’s all flickery.

i know it’s hot in the uk, but even so.

i have restarted a couple of times (hard to find when you can’t read the screen).

it’s only a month old! Is this a heat issue or is mine faulty? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

thanks - that was a good suggestion (and was one of the suggestions from the support team), I went through support, and was suggested I took it back to store for a replacement (although store said they only swap if 28 days, and I was just outside that so contact fitbit - now waiting for someone else to check my video - although the email says 'Keep in mind that our warranty policy doesn’t include replacement for damage due to normal wear' surely in around 5 weeks you're going to struggle with sufficient normal wear to break it!). 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @AnnaS345 welcome, I'm wearing a Luxe at the moment (34C) and it's OK. I suggest you try a different clock face and if the problem continues talk to "Customer Support" and use the Chat facility or phone for a prompt response.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks - that was a good suggestion (and was one of the suggestions from the support team), I went through support, and was suggested I took it back to store for a replacement (although store said they only swap if 28 days, and I was just outside that so contact fitbit - now waiting for someone else to check my video - although the email says 'Keep in mind that our warranty policy doesn’t include replacement for damage due to normal wear' surely in around 5 weeks you're going to struggle with sufficient normal wear to break it!). 

Best Answer
0 Votes