Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe screen has developed horizontal stripes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Fitbit Luxe for just 3 weeks and yesterday instead of the clock face on the screen there is nothing but horizontal green lines. Nothing happens if I swipe, I changed the clock face on the dashboard but nothing different, still green lines. I updated the tracker this morning and have rebooted it twice, still nothing. The device continues to monitor sleep and exercise which is readable on my phone. Please advise thankyou

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
34 REPLIES 34

Hi, @GlitteryS, your should review your device settings. In particular, check that you have not inadvertently engaged Do Not Disturb or sleep schedule both dim the screen.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

I have checked my device dnd and sleep mode and sleep schedule are disabled but still my display is dim .

Please help give solution 

Best Answer
0 Votes
That is not the problem. There is something wrong with the screen display.
It fades in and out and sometimes shows lines across it. Based on feedback
in the forum, this seems to be a common problem with the luxe. Most people
appear to be describing the same thing.
Best Answer
0 Votes

What to do next . Is there any solution to cure this problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @ldburek & @GlitteryS I suggest you contact "Customer Support" using the chat facility or phone for prompt attention.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us and for following advised troubleshooting steps @GlitteryS@ldburek

I noticed that you already got in touch with our Support Team and you're receiving assistance. 

Thank you for your help @Gr4ndp4.

Have a nice day. 

Best Answer

The same has happened to me and there is no button on my charging cable. How do I reset?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I think this is a well known fault. Fitbit replaced the pebbl part for a reconditioned part for me so after 3 weeks of having the new product I felt pretty short changed that I didn’t get a completely new replacement sent out.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @LuxeDprince and thanks for getting back to us @Sheepadoodle. I'm sorry to hear about your Luxe display.

@LuxeDprince, you must have an original Fitbit Luxe charging cable. You can find it at the Fitbit Store.

@Sheepadoodle, I understand how frustrating this could be and you can check the Limited Product Warranty.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer

I am having the same green screen problem with my Luxe - it is only 3 months old. The resetting instructions aren't doing anything to resolve the problem. I've tried them several times between yesterday and today. Please advise.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am very disappointed too. @KatarinaSofia, have you found a solution since you posted last October? I'm hoping I can learn from you - or give up before wasting more energy and time than I already have.

@AndreaFitbit, I see you've responded to several people reporting the green screen and display problems and thanking them for being in touch directly with support. Would you mind sharing what the solutions were? After reading all these complaints from people, I imagine I am not the only one who would benefit from learning the solution.

Moderator edit: updated post. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @GinaFarr, as advised in my earlier post talk to "Customer Support".

cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @GinaFarr. Thank you for letting us know that you have tried resetting your Luxe many times without success in order to remove the green screen. 

I understand how frustrating this could be and noticed that you have followed @Gr4ndp4's advise and contacted our team. 

We look forward to get you back on track. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am getting a similar problem. The strange thing is, if I delete my data and leave the device switched off for a few days, it starts working again.

I have contacted Fitbit about this and they said to make sure my phone OS and the Fitbit app are up to date, which they are.

It has been working fine for a few days until about half an hour ago, when it glitched again. This time, I went into my app and switched clock faces three times. The third time, it started displaying again fine.

this is very intermittent so if this continues then I will have no choice but to return the device (which works perfectly in every other way) as it interferes with my ability to use it.

It’s worth someone at Fitbit being told that this honestly seems like a software issue rather than a hardware one. As I try to scroll through the screens when the device is having an “episode”, it’s not the same bit of the screen that stops working on each section. So I don’t see how the display can be broken. It’s really, really strange.

I will come back and update if I learn anything else that seems to help 👍🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @coachkatie. I'm sorry to hear that your Luxe screen is very intermittent. Thank you for letting us know about the steps you have followed and that you already got in touch with our Support Team. 

Please let us know if something seems to help and if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes