Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe stopped tracking my sleep data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My luxe only shows the sleep pattern now and not the sleep stages. It used to show in the past two weeks. I jist had the luxe a month ago and am very disappointed to see and read about this issue. I have read the responses to the other post but still it isnt showing. I dont see any way to turn off the heart settings to reaet it as well. Kindly help! I bought this specifically to monitor my sleep.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @echo288. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before posting here. I understand why you're feeling disappointed. 

As a first approach, I'd recommend trying the following steps to make sure your heart rate is working as heart rate reading is key to get your sleep data accurately:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your watch. To switch the heart rate settings on your watch, from the main screen of your watch, open the Setting app > Heart Rate > Off. 
  • Once it's done, manually sync your Luxe. To do so, open the Fitbit app, tap on the Account icon, tap on your Luxe's image and tap on "Sync Now" 
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your watch once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your Fitbit device. 
  • Next, confirm that your tracker is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible) We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the tracker just above the wrist bone.

Also, for more detailed information, see What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device? 

Keep in mind that you must see sleep stages in order to see your sleep score information. Please swipe left on the Sleep Score graph, here you can see information about your weekly sleep average and sleep duration. To get more detailed information, see What's sleep score in the Fitbit app?

With that in mind, I recommend considering the following in order to get sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

For more information, see What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages?

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I reset my luxe as suggested by Fitbit so that I would get my sleep profile animal as it only registered 2 night’s sleep since 1/8/22. Still no change. I wear it ever night to bed.

I also only randomly get a sleep score, but since the reset, nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! it did work after the reset and I didnt use the Begin Sleep Now function. I also learned from one of the comments with the same problem made - to delete my previous sleep logs with no sleep stages and then manually input it back in using the same day and times, it appears back with the sleep stages. Something is wrong with the backend processing of the data as the data is clearly there. Thanks for the response. I am able to see my sleep stages now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I havent seen my profile animal at all...but it does log in my sleep and I do get my sleep score. There probably is a problem with your device and might need you to call for support? It is frustrating, I know. best of luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your feedback. I’m going to not turn on the begin sleep now on my phone tonight.

Kind Regards
Noeline

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes