Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe vs Charge 4 durability

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Luxe users.I just had a Charge 4 that broke at the band connector which seems to be a problem many are having with the plastic casing on the Charge 4.

I am considering using my warranty offer to possibly get 50 percent off a Luxe instead of just getting another Charge because the stainless steel casing looks like it might be more durable. Do any Luxe users have any comments on how sturdy the casing and the band connectors look on the Luxe?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

There are no Luxe users yet.  It is only pre-order now.  First shipment probably late May

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Oh thank you, I just saw links for sale and a bunch of reviews, but I guess I did not look too closely into the sale information. I think I will have to make my decision before any regular people have one in their hands.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Alta HR bit the dust, and Fitbit offered me a 35% discount on a new Fitbit. I was set to preorder the new Luxe then noticed the fine print said the discount couldn’t be used on the Luxe or preorders!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mlstover93 @missamandix  Yes, it is usual for Fitbit not to allow the use of discount vouchers on the latest tracker out, but you can use it on any of the other trackers available. It is still worth taking up in my opinion - lots of great trackers to use the discount on!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer