Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe won't sync mostly during the evenings

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't keep Bluetooth up on my phone, I only turn it on twice to sync my FB Luxe. For the last week, it simply won't sync in the evening. I have to work on it for over an hour trying all the "fixes" suggested and it will FINALLY sync just out of the blue. This is getting really tiring with all the time wasted. I really need the sync to work with my Weight Watchers app. Also, at some point in the process the FB actually shuts down and it takes several attempts before it wakes up. Is my FB Luxe dying?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Well, obviously you have your own reasons for only turning on Bluetooth twice a day, but the background sync on the Fitbit will work most consistently if it can stay connected via Bluetooth with your phone/ tablet. I don’t think you Luxe is dying!  Sync issues are not unusual, and often resolve themselves spontaneously.

I find the easiest way to force an immediate sync is to log out of the app and log back in again.  So in your case I would recommend logging out of your Fitbit app.  Then turn on your Bluetooth, wait a moment, and then log back in to your Fitbit app.  You may get a message asking if you want to ‘pair’ your Luxe.  Say yes!  Logging in anew should force a sync.  

If the sync fails then you will need to follow the steps for troubleshooting a Fitbit that won’t sync in this help article . As you say, that can become a bit time consuming and frustrating, but please don’t worry too much - even if you don’t sync your Fitbit for several days your data will still be there.  Your Luxe will store full data for about 5 days and basic data (steps etc) for up to 30 days.

Syncing with your Weight Watchers app is different from syncing your Luxe!  That is an app to app sync, and not related to your tracker, and it is difficult to know whether this is an issue on the WW end or Fitbit’s.  If your Fitbit app is not syncing consistently you may need to revoke access for WW and then re-set it up.  

You may find this help article from Weight Watchers on how to connect your Fitbit app to WW helpful.

Hopefully some of these suggestions will make things easier for you.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

My Bluetooth is on constantly and it hasn't synced since last Monday. The face will only display the time so I have no idea how many(few!) Steps I am currently doing. Its passed the 12 month guarantee earlier this year.... no more than a watch. Useless.

Best Answer
0 Votes