Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Tracking

Since the new sleep tracking readout my Fibit Luxe stops recording my sleep if I get up to go to the bathroom. The only time this happened in the past is if my heartbeat was not recording. Now it is happening on a regular basis even though I am verifying that my heart rate is being recorded. Also, the new way you are showing the night of sleep is very difficult to decipher & understand. Not very happy right now. 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @LN1987 

I moved your post from the Android platform forum to the Luxe product help forum as it seems your issue is related to your Luxe, rather than the Fitbit Android app.

Hopefully, someone here will be able to provide some help & guidance.

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m also not happy with the display for sleep on my iPhone but here on my iPad the display for sleep last night is as it always used to be. I came on here to express my dislike of the new display. Not sure if it’s a software update or what. I much prefer what I’m seeing on the the iPad. Easy to understand at a glance. 

Best Answer

There are so many complaints about the changes to sleep tracker that I don’t know best way to support.  I also hate everything they’ve done -  the new bizarre unreadable graphics, loss of features make it impossible to track sleep.  I called tech support and they said best thing we can all do is complain on this site. 

I hope they are listening because if there are no changes in 2-3 weeks (all they need to do is revert to the old display and features) I’m buying an Apple Watch and will ask for a refund for my Luxe. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Their sleep app does suck since the did the last update. Why bother paying for premium when you get zero info. Definitely not renewing subscription unless I get useful information.

Best Answer