Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The changes to Sleep

I want to add my dislike to the changes on the sleep app.  It’s useless now to see how my sleep compares with others of the same vintage!  Change it back please.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I TOTALLY agree!  I woke up a few days ago  (the day after the latest Fitbit software update) to find my sleep patterns displayed in strange graphics in purple and yellow and spidery lines. I have perfectly good eyesight but I CAN’T READ A THING except hours slept and score. I had no problem reading the details when Fitbit displayed in the old red and blue graphics with bold lines. I also could not get the larger page with details of my sleep, benchmarking, and oxygen variability.

I called Fitbit to see if I had accidentally changed some setting, and the agent said that all are part of the new “improved” graphics and that the technical team is  still working on how to display the benchmarking features. As for the larger detail  display and oxygen variability we apparently now will have to upgrade to premium to see them.

Fitbit, please admit that you messed up and bring back the old display and features!!! 

Best Answer

Thankyou for your excellent comment.  I hope Fitbit take note of all the negative comments and modify the sleep app.

Best Answer
0 Votes