Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep graphic update

I woke up yesterday morning to a new sleep graphic. I find it really busy and difficult to read. I would like the old one back. If I wanted a sleep graphic that was so complicated I would buy an Apple Watch. Please put back the old one!

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

Agreed. It’s a really terrible “update” that nobody wanted or needed. The new graphics are just horrible. They need to restore the previous version. 

Best Answer

I agree and it appears that there is no returning to the former one. I may just do an apple watch at this rate! I have used FitBits since 2015 and absolutely HATE this change

Best Answer

I AGREE!! It’s a terrible graphic! It’s definitely a DOWNGRADE! It’s like graphics from the 1990s!! What the hell? Hard to read, words in the graph, dotted lines instead of curves, almost colourless, no rotation ability to see it larger, no way to see just the different stages anymore, and it doesn’t even track naps AT ALL!! 

This is AWFUL!!

The only thing they really kept was the dumb animal comparison! And who really cares about THAT? 

We’re PAYING for this graphic! 
Please bring back the previous one! 

Best Answer

i too was appalled to find my sleep graph changed 2 days ago.  The reason why i use fitbit was the graphs were easy to read and i could see at a glance how well i was sleeping.  now it’s just like an iwatch!   i hope someone comes to their senses and reverts the graphs back!  

Best Answer
I hope so too!!! 😡

Get Outlook for iOS<>
Best Answer

I could not agree with you more!! It’s horrible! 

Best Answer

The sleep data update is chaotic and uninformative. It is useless in giving me the information I need to track & improve the quality of my sleep patterns. Please return to the former format or vastly improve the new graphics & data to be more efficient 

Best Answer

This is exactly what I came here for.  I hate the new display and demand that we get the old one back.  I have Afib that doctors think is caused by sleep apnea.  It was my luxe that recognized the irregular heartbeat before the doctors did.  But the sleep app is very important to as I need to observe the impact of lifestyle changes on my sleep.  The old display let me see how much I was waking up.  This new display lacks that nuance.  This was the wrong place to reduce service.

Best Answer

Horrible sleep graph!  Cannot see restoration correctly/ graphing extremely difficult to read.  Bring back the old!!!

Best Answer

I came here to see if I was just being overly sensitive. Good to see that others agree with me. The update is awful. 

Give us back the old sleep tracker!! The new one is horrendous. I’ve given it plenty of time to get used to it. 

I’m considering moving on from Fitbit, that’s how much I hate it. At the very least, give us the option to choose what format we want!

Best Answer

Agree to this 100%!

The new graph design is counterintuitive. First time I ever wrote in a forum because of how bad the update was. It’s not easy to see and compare how long the sleep was, among other things already mentioned by others. Horrible and almost useless!

Best Answer

YES!!! I am glad I'm not the only one, this is a downgrade, I have sleep issues and I need to check stages separately cause mine overlap and it's sooo busy I can't read it and it blocjs out the stages underneath the headings! Change it back, or make it more useable ffs!

Best Answer

It’s terrible and difficult to understand and chaotic. I want the old format back. Very disappointed.

Best Answer

I agree! This change is terrible! I have used Fitbit premium for years and absolutely HATE this change - the data is almost impossible to see, not to mention data that was present before is completely gone :(. If this is not resolved ASAP it will be enough reason for me to completely drop Fitbit and switch to another device completely! Called the support twice on this and all I am getting from them is "we are aware - just post on the community"... so posting in hope that something is done and FAST.

Best Answer

I’ve been looking at apps and other watches to see if they have anything comparable.  The best thing is for them to bring it back.  I’ve even written a review on the app update.   We have to voice our displeasure! 

Best Answer

Omg, and now I've noticed my sleep time and sleep score aren't showing either!! It was fine this morning, but now it's gone back to no data! I only got this luxe so I could track my steps, sleep, and menstrual cycle...2 out of 3 features are not working!?!I may as well go back to a basic unit ffs! (only 10 months old) 

Best Answer

Isn’t that sneaky? When they change all kinds of things under the guise of bug fixes and ‘performance improvements’! 

Best Answer

I agree I use this feature everyday and if it’s not changed back to something usable I’ll be looking for another brand of tracker.  The old version was perfectly fine!

Best Answer

i totally agree.   i hate the update.  much harder to read.   and its no longer recording all of my sleep.    there doesn't seem to be as much info as before or at least i can't find it.   totally unfair that they want us to pay premium for information that was free before.   i'm looking into other options and it won't be fitbit

Best Answer