Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep graphic update

I woke up yesterday morning to a new sleep graphic. I find it really busy and difficult to read. I would like the old one back. If I wanted a sleep graphic that was so complicated I would buy an Apple Watch. Please put back the old one!

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

Yes very annoying and underhanded! 😡

I think posting about this issue in a PUBLIC forum to bring them negative publicity, would be maybe a more effective method to getting better product services than complaining to each other in THIS forum owned by Fitbit!! 

it’s not right that a basic function like sleep tracking is so poorly presented now! And that’s it’s an EXTRA PAID service!! 😡

Best Answer

You are right!!

I'm going to post on social, and I did not realize they changed the standard  "sleep score showing sleep stages and quality" to a f@#%  PAID PREMIUM FEATURE!!

Are they kidding us...when I bought the Luxe it was because it had sleep stages and quality listed as a free function!! Every single Fitbit I've owned for the last 10+ years has had that. How is it even legal to change that without user permissions? They are going to loose a lot of Loyal customers!

Best Answer

I totally agree! The only reason I got a new Fitbit was the sleep application that was not convoluted like the other ones.  I also will be looking for other options.  When something is not broken, why fix it?

Best Answer

Hello Developers

I really do not like the change/upgrade to the sleep schedule section (the area you click through to). I find the chart A LOT harder to read; it isn't as quick to understand at a glance now. I also preferred the other info when it showed below as opposed to being minimised and hidden (the breakdown of sleep and oxygen graph). 

Best Answer

My daughter  and I both Absolutely hate the new graphic! Today I didn't even get a graph just  sleep time which was completely wrong.

Best Answer

The new graphics suck. It’s obvious for anyone to see. They are clearly doing it in order to convince you to buy Fitbit premium and make more money off of you. Why should they give us a free, good graphic? After all that isn’t maximizing shareholder value, which is the number one goal of any company.

Best Answer

I agree, the new sleep graphic is awful! Why would they ruin a good thing? I hope someone at fitbit is paying attention to this customer dissatisfaction. 

Best Answer

I am so frustrated too! I want to see my restoration score!

Best Answer

Yes… only reason I have premium subscription!

Best Answer
  • Agree!
Best Answer

I HAVE Fitbit Premium!! The sleep tracker is crap now! That’s why I’m esp complaining! I’m PAYING for this service but getting less than before!

Best Answer

Agree agree agree! The sleep tracker has become useless. What on earth did they think they were doing! 

Best Answer

Hello,

You helped me be clear this sleep graphic change is the push to move to premium to keep most of what we have used and depended on for our Fitbit use.  I wonder about being more direct with us since there was NO communication ahead of the loss of the sleep graphics. Now! they could OFFER all of us that have complained a 3 month trial without charge for the premium access with the understanding it would become a paid-for upgrade with NOTICE when the trial was up. Seems like a far more civil-company-enduring move than the one they made!  What if we all ask for a free 2 or 3 month trial of premium? Could they build and earn our loyalty to the product?

Worth a ponder.

Best Answer

You helped me be clear this sleep graphic change is the push to move to premium to keep most of what we have used and depended on for our Fitbit use.  I wonder about being more direct with us since there was NO communication ahead of the loss of the sleep graphics. Now! they could OFFER all of us that have complained a 3 month trial without charge for the premium access with the understanding it would become a paid-for upgrade with NOTICE when the trial was up. Seems like a far more civil-company-enduring move than the one they made!  What if we all ask for a free 2 or 3 month trial of premium? Could they build and earn our loyalty to the product?

Worth a ponder.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just bought a Garmin. Enough of the Fitbit/Google blunder bus. Time to move on. 

Best Answer

I was thinking of the same thing, will take a look at the app see what i'm getting into. 

Best Answer