Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no SpO2 on Fitbit Luxe

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can’t believe this watch has been released for over a month with no fixes to bugs or spo2 update? This is so like fitbits customer service. The technology is there for spo2. Send the firmware. Fix the bugs in another update. 

If Fitbit doesn’t do something soon they are going to have a lot of returns making this watch an epic fail. Right now it’s just tracking steps, heart rate and sleep. Technically, the sleep is inaccurate if you don’t have spo2. Oxygen saturation is an important aspect of good sleep quality. Please send the update! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @ChrisC1969. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

For the time being, we don't have a specific date on when will be the SpO2 feature to be available on Luxe devices. However, please note the feature is expected to come later this year.

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers.

Have a nice day. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

The SpO2 was the whole reason I bought this! This is absurd 🙄

Best Answer