Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Luxe screen corrupted

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It went to what looks like an piece of paper with writing on it. Can’t get it to do anything. Tried to reinstall but can’t.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Spikey2020. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out.

Please restart your Luxe as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi there, @Spikey2020. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Luxe before reaching out.

Please restart your Luxe as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

This didn’t work try again with something else. Got this less than a month ago. June 17 2021 I believe. So if you can’t come up with a way to fix it then send new one or my money back

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Spikey2020 I appreciate you had followed the tips and recommendations provided above. I understand where you're coming from. 

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there and email you can send a note to about things wrong with fitbit

Update: Give me email address to contact someone 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Spikey2020  the link above has listed the ways you can contact Fitbit and email isn't one of them. These are the community forums and when a Fitbit Moderator (employee of the company) says you need to contact customer support, that's what you'll need to do. Click on the link so you can get some help with your issue.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Spikey2020 To get connected to one of our support channels, click here https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/home?language=en_US Please bear in mind the information provided by @Odyssey13

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Best Answer

This doesn’t help me. I want my money back. I can’t get the help I need. 

Best Answer

You must directly contact customer support. You've been given the link to click to get them. No one on these forums can give you a refund. Why not just click the link to get someone from customer support to assist you?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer