Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

28 year old female student looking for a weight loss accountability partner to connect with

I am hoping to lose some weight within the next 3 months. I would like to set goals with someone and keep in touch to help keep each other accountable in terms of our food diaries and exercise goals. Please let me know if you are interested in chatting. We can become friends on the fitbit app and message back and forth.

Some things about me:

-social work student pursuing master's degree

-love animals

-no kids

-live with boyfriend

-ambitious

-enjoy left wing politics

-love to surf the net

-love playing video games

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Dani,

I'd love to be accountability partners! I came on the community board today to find one!

I'm in a similar position trying to drop weight this summer and using my fitbit to help health parameters, I could definitely use some team psychology to get over some motivation humps. 

I have an MS in Environmental Science (I'm a soil person, love to work on street trees and gardens), no kids, a very zany biology high school teacher husband, many pets, and I'm currently working on a certificate in horticultural therapy. I think I'm fairly left in my politics, but mostly I just flock to where people are able to be kind and reasonable (and healthy so they're happy!) - so wherever that lands me is fine. 

I've gained about 30 pounds while pursuing my degrees and building a little nonprofit where I live (for the hort therapy) - when life gets ambitiously busy, I gain weight.

Had a hysterectomy last Oct and am now recovering from being on a severe exercise restriction for two months following that. 

Love to walk, hike, jog, bike, swim, lift weights, yoga, meditation...you name it! I even started roller skating this winter when I couldn't access our bike path during snowy times. 

If that sounds like a fit for a fitbit partner, let me know!!

Kim

Peace, Love,
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Dani, add me if you like I’m looking for someone to do challenges with too! 

Best Answer
0 Votes