Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4th July weight loss! Post your goals

Hi all, 

After a couple of these keeping me on track ish since mid jan i thought i would start another one, hoping some of you will join me

SW 244LB

CW 230LB

GW 209LB

My husband is in the military and has been deployed since late Jan, he should be back sometime in June my aim was to hit the 209lb mark before he got back but that's looking less realistic after some busy scary weeks with my 2 year old having a cancer scare but as a mini goal I want to be under 216lb by the start of June, then I will be 2st off since he deployed. I have a school reunion in July and my graduation in October so lots to work towards this year!

How are you all doing? What are your goals?

Best Answer
484 REPLIES 484

Oops wrong challenge posted lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just picked up my fitbit scale to pair with my band and was shocked at the bodyfat % reading!  No more excuses, it's now or never.  CW 172.9 GW 135  BF% 34.6

My goals for eating are to eliminate sugar (doable) and those pesky tortilla chips that call my name everyday at 3 pm!  I don't eat dairy or wheat products already-here I go!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would like to join the challenge.

SW 168

CW 160

GW 145

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi recent posters,

This challenge ended July 4th so come on over to the Labor Day Challenge 2015 where we have 2 1/2 weeks to go then we will create a new challenge. Maybe for Halloween.  Very supportive group over there. 

Barbara G

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sounds good!!
Best Answer
0 Votes