Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 Day Weight Loss Challenge

ANSWERED

I'm starting a 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge on January 1, 2016.

My goal is to lose 20 pounds. I previously lost 60 pounds from May 2011 through December 2012 and would like to trim down a bit more.

Anyone interested?

Track your starting weight on Day 1 and your ending weight on Day 90.  This group will be here to encourage and support each other, while also holding each other accountable.  Feel free to share your successes and challenges, along with any helpful tips.  You can also ask questions. 

Your PAST does not determine your FUTURE
Best Answer
603 REPLIES 603
Okay today At 188.6.....do you have a Fitbit scale?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@NYCINNAMON

@NYCINNAMON wrote:
Okay today At 188.6.....do you have a Fitbit scale?

No, I have a Withings scale. It gives me weight and body fat % readings and saves info automatically through wifi. I don't want to think about body fat % yet. Smiley Frustrated I want to stay up beat. Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also new to the Fitbit community. Would like to lose weight and get fit in 2017!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have been using fitbit for a fortnight and am absolutely delighted with the results that I have achieved.

I have lost 3.5 pounds ( target was 3) and am feeling in control of my eating for the first time ever.

I was diagnosed with MS about 8 yrs ago and in the past few years have been trying to lose the excess weight and increase my fitness.

In the past fortnight, since using the fitbit, I have lost weight, eaten better, got much more active, returned to Curves gym and monitored my sleep patterns.

Great news...I have exceed most of the targets and have pinpointed the areas where I need to improve!

Think my day of rest on Sundays needs to be a little more active...guess i need to get out of bed earlier and get moving...challenging for me but necessary.

I dont get much opportunity to post on here but I will look forward to reading your posts in a few days time.  

Best Answer
Lol, let slay for2017....we might have
Other joining us
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I'm in too. 

My goal is: 5 kgs in 3 months (down to 75 kg)

1st January weight: 81.4 kg

Calories to eat daily: 1700-1800 (so 500 calories less than my maintenance level of 2300 calories)

Last update (January 8th): 79.7 kg

Catalin | RO | Fitbit Charge 2, iPhone 6
Best Answer
Sounds Great!! Keep moving!!

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

I  will join you on the 90 day challenge. Will start on January 12th.

Best Answer
That sound good to me....let come up with a good challenge name

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
So excited! Good luck

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Count me in too. Have been monitoring exercise and weight since the start of the month and so far I am 3lbs down.

I am aiming at a friends wedding in May in Mexico and want to look great on the beach so losing 20lbs along the way would be awesome.

The days step goal is almost here after a long walk to the shops and back for grocery shopping but tonights dance class with my fitness buddy should help burn some fat off 🙂

Best Answer

Forgot yesterday was my weigh in day. Current weight is 186.8. At the start of 90 day challenge (Jan 1st) my weight was 190lbs. 

Best Answer

Good job!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KilwinkieCongrats! You have done excellent!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

My goal is: 5 kgs in 3 months (down to 75 kg)

1st January weight: 81.4 kg

Calories to eat daily: 1700-1800 

Last update:

January 21st: 78.9 kg ( -2.5 kgs in 3 weeks)

Best Answer

I "v not achieve a great deal but put on weight i ten to sabotage my self .Not happy 

Best Answer
0 Votes

II know how you feel, I do the same thing to myself.  Let's try to help support and encourage each other, so we both can have a better and healthier 2017.

Schedule: It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste time. Henry Ford
Best Answer
0 Votes
How cani contact you my email rubbyrose3@gmail.com if you want to contact me 
Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5 on the Telstra Mobile network
Best Answer
0 Votes

I forgot my weigh in day yesterday again. Maybe I should just make it on Tuesday instead, as I seem to keep missing the mondays. Anyway...

I weighed in at 186.3lbs yesterday. 

Last week was 186.8

Starting weight (Jan1) was 190lbs

I'm not worried about that number seeming to not move. I had eaten out over the weekend and that tends to have a lot of salt. I've noticed overtime that eating out or having lots of salt (soups) tend to spike my weight for a few days. Also, I am aching from a Sunday morning Pilates class, so it is likely I'm hold some water there. I won't be surprised to find my numbers go down nicely by the end of the week. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @HZlauer

Drink at least 2 liters of water when you eat salty. This will eliminate the retained water from your body.

You should get back then your weight!

Best Answer